We are looking to fill covert (undercover) field operative positions internationally. Spare-time or Part-time Assignments, with excellent earnings per case. Free on-the-job training is also available through our colleague agencies who are members of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU).
- Minimum Age 21 (no maximum age)
- Valid Driver's License & Reliable Transportation
- Access to the Internet for Group Training & Investigative Orientation
- High School Level of Math and English (Diploma not required)
Experienced or Trainee:
- Experienced private investigators may apply with a summary of the types of cases and clients they have served in their professional career.
- Trainee private investigators may request a referral from our agency to apply for academic training, examination, diploma, and on-the-job paid assignments through the International Private Investigators Union. Graduates of the IPIU Training program are given additional consideration for regular employment with our agency.
- Go to the CONTACT US page, and provide your name, email address, type in the SUBJECT area "Applying as a Private Investigator". In the Message Box, you will be able to provide us with your information.